LS INSURANCE SERVICE is Introducing a suite of management and professional liability lines underwritten by a global A rated carrier. Recently introduced in the marker for small-sized businesses, our coverage suite offers business customers a convenient option to purchase the vital protection needed if operating with a staff of employees, offering employee benefit plans, performing professional services, or maintaining confidential records.
Professional liability insurance (PLI), also called professional indemnity insurance (PII) but more commonly known as errors & omissions (E&O) in the US, it is a form of liability insurance that helps protect professional advice-and service-providing individuals and companies from bearing the full cost of defending against a negligence individuals claim made by a client, and damages awarded in such a civil lawsuit. The coverage claim made by a client, and damages awarded in such a civil lawsuit. The coverage focuses on alleged failure to perform on the part of, financial loss caused by, and error or omission in the service or product sold by the policyholder. These are potential causes for legal action that would not be covered by a more general liability insurance policy which addresses more direct forms of harm. Professional liability coverage sometimes also provides for the defense costs, including when legal action turns out to be groundless. Coverage does not include criminal prosecution, nor a wide range of potential liabilities under civil law that are not enumerated in the policy, but which may be subject to other forms of insurance. Professional liability insurance is required by law in some areas for certain kinds of professional practice (especially medical and legal), and is also sometimes required under contract by other businesses that are the beneficiaries of the advice or service.
Professional liability insurance may take on different forms and names depending on the profession. For example, in reference to medical professions it s called malpractice insurance, which errors and omissions (E&O) insurance is used by consultants, brokers and lawyers. Other professions that commonly purchase professional liability insurance include accounting and financial services, construction and maintenance (general contractors, plumbers, etc., many of who are also surety bonded), and transport. Some charities and other nonprofits/NGOs are also professional-liability insured.
If you are interested in purchasing PLI Insurance please give us a call (856) 489-3444 and our expert insurance manager will provide you a quote.
Introducing a suite of management and professional liability lines available through LS Insurance and underwritten by a global A rated carrier. Recently introduced in the marker for small-sized businesses, our coverage suite offers business customers a convenient option to purchase the vital protection needed if operating with a staff of employees, offering employee benefit plans, performing professional services, or maintaining confidential records.
• Available monoline or as a customizable package
• Worldwide coverage territory, where permissible by law
• Combined policy aggregate available
• Coverage for punitive damages, where permissible by law
• Single minimum premium applicable to one or all coverage parts
• Low minimum premiums
• Per claim limits up to $1 million
• Severability of the application
• Non-rescindable policy
• Coverage backed up by the financial strength and solid claims-paying ability of a carrier rated "A+" (Strong) by Standard and Poor's and "A" (Excellent) XV by A.M. Best
Protection for an employer and their owners, managers, and employees for discrimination,
wrongful termination, harassment, and other employment related allegations.
Third party coverage for non-employee allegations of discrimination or harassment
• Third party coverage included for most classes
• Coverage for negligent hiring and employment-related misrepresentation
• Bodily injury exclusion does not apply to mental anguish or emotional distress
Provides protection to businesses with 401(K) plans or other qualified employee benefit plan(s) who can be held personally liable for losses to a benefit plan incurred as a result of their alleged errors, omissions, or breach of their fiduciary duties.
• Welfare and pension plans
• Non-ERISA plans included in the plan definition
• HIPAA wrongful acts sublimit
• Voluntary compliance program sublimit
Errors and omissions coverage for professional errors, performance or the failure of work to perform as promised in the contract.
• Over 90 types of Professional and Personal Services
• Coverage for personal injury exposures
• Copyright infringement option for certain classes
Provides protection from losses associated with unauthorized access to or theft of insured data, computer viruses, and denial of service attacks
• Third party coverage included
• Crisis management sublimit
• Regulatory action sublimit
At LS Insurance Services, we can provide you with the best plan that can fit your budget.
If you are interested in purchasing PLI Insurance please give us a call at (856) 489-3444
Or fill out our CONTACT Form and our expert insurance manager will provide you a quote.